Unique Cooperative Delivers Turnkey Personnel Assurance Program
Secure Worker Access Consortium, LLC (SWAC) is a joint venture of Ambassador Medical Services, Inc (AMSI),
Real-Time Technology Group (RTTG), and TDK Systems Group, Inc. (TDK). Together, they deliver a turnkey package of services and technologies to verify that individuals who access sensitive facilities are known and have a demonstrated threat-free history.
AMSI manages SWAC's customer service operations including processing centers staffed with professionally-trained agents. They also provide mobile units to accommodate remote processing services for large single site employers, labor organizations and out-of-area companies (*additional fees apply). RTTG developed and hosts the proprietary Real-Time Verification technology (RTV™) utilized by SWAC. RTV enables the secure collection of personal information, credential processing and management, and selective data sharing to positively verify an individual's identity and credentials on a strict need-to-know basis. TDK produces FIPS-201 compliant SWAC ID cards, ensuring proper chain-of-custody of these specialized membership cards.
In addition to SWAC, these independent companies provide a range of personnel assurance services.
Since 1988, AMSI has specialized in the collection of sensitive personal information in support of workplace safety and security programs at company and job site locations.
- Drug-free Workplace Policy and Program Development
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs with Photo ID Cards
- OSHA/DOT Medical Fitness for Duty Testing and Safety Programs including Physicals/ Heavy Metal Analysis/Audio
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Fit Testing
Since 1999, RTTG has specialized in the development and hosting of real-time critical information management systems, supporting the business objectives of public and private enterprises.
- Surety, Safety, Fitness and Technical Certification Data Management
- Credential Management, Personal Identity Verification (PIV), TWIC Validation, and Biometric Authentication
- Integrated Personnel Assurance and Access Control
- Custom Business Process Management Systems
Since 1999, TDK has specialized in providing intelligent engineering and the integration of systems and technologies to support a broad scope of security applications. TDK's primary focus has been on Security, Access Control, Fire and Life Safety.
- Consulting and Assessments
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Program and Project Management
- Information Technologies Support, Validation Testing, Inspections, and End-User Training